Friday, July 6, 2012

Here and now

For little more than a month is London my new home city. Actually  my first home city because I'm originaly from a little town  on Slovenian coast called Lucija.   A completely new way of living for me and yes I can say London is getting under my skin quite fast.
As you will probably find out very soon  I'm a rainbow of  emotions.   When I feel something very strong I follow my heart. ......   so  my heart brought me here.  And I was the last person who wanted such a big change .... at least one year ago.   And then this crazy,romantic  and idealistic Don Quixote in me awoke again.... and he   want  to fight a good figth, he want to add value to this world, he want  to live an amazing and adventurous life,  he want to bring ligth in people's  lives,..... 
So now I'm  here, I   left the known behind me  and I'm    facing the unknown.  Right now all the options are open. I'm  going to disover this city , follow my  passions and dreams..... live my  life  on another level..... and  meanwhile improve my  english  too.

So you are more than welcome to join me.
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay :)!Hello my dear,welcome to the blogger world.Enjoy it all the way in London...
    Mwah :)!!!
    How can I follow this blog :)?
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lorena!
    Jasmina told me about your blog!
    I'm here to wish you the best of luck and keep you motivated to continue blogging!
    I would love to follow your "London adventures" as I lived myself in London a few years ago!
    I don't see the followers button, but I'd be more than happy to follow!
    Stay in touch and stop by my blog sometimes!
    xoxo Sonja
    www.misstrendykitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorena, i was introduced to your blog by my wonderful Jasmina, you are living my dream girl ! i sooo want to live in London, hopefully we'll meet one day :-)
    So far i really like how you write, welcome in bloggers world !
    Nunaa

    ReplyDelete